Repair and Service
The high standard of REM SYSTEMS repair and service support ensures our products come with reliability and peace of mind. Our technicians are trained to repair and service most of the products we supply. Otherwise we’ll arrange everything with the manufacturer on your behalf.
When contacting us about a repair or service please provide as much information as possible, such as:
- A detailed description of what is and isn’t happening
- Serial, part or batch numbers
- Brand or manufacturer
- Measurements or sizes
- Standout product features
- A snapshot or video clip
Dr Bruce MacKay
Dr Bruce Mackay and the team from VSS provide REM SYSTEMS with clinical support to all our Veterinary customers.
Dr Bruce MackayBVSc FACVSc, Specialist Canine Internal Medicine
Bruce graduated from the University of Queensland in 1979, earned his MACVSc in Canine Internal Medicine and his FACVSc in 2000. He is a registered specialist in Internal Medicine. Bruce has spent most of his time in private practice progressing to a small animal referral practice in 1994. His special interests at VSS include gastro-enterology, endocrinology, cardiology and oncology.
Veterinary Specialist Services Pty Ltd (VSS) is a centre specializing in small animal veterinary care, providing a referral service for South East Queensland veterinarians, as well as practices further afield in coastal, country and northern Queensland, New South Wales and the Northern Territory. Their aim is to provide veterinarians and their clients with a service unequalled in excellence in diagnostics, treatment and management of referral cases.
Mr Muthu Thenappan
Biomedical Service Engineer - based in Sydney to support our REM SYSTEMS Medical and Veterinary business unit. Muthu has worked for a number of years as a Biomedical Service Engineer, working with a range of equipment including:–
Defibrillators, ICU Equipment, ventilators, incubators, patient monitoring equipment, infusion pumps and Drager aesthetic machines.
Muthu offers expertise in:-
- Experience in technical support for stakeholders from varied backgrounds.
- Experience in Customer support (Nurse/Biomeds/Uni labs/home care): Hospital visit and everyday phone support includes: troubleshoot, application, spare parts request, maintenance advice, functional check, adverse events, and status updates.
- Experience in Servicing, repairing, device upgrading, software upgrades, complaints handling, quote, and follow ups, QA hold investigation, report writing, and organising training from the manufacturer.
- Experience in extended support by managing implementation of new test methods, software installation in workshop network and devices, service updates processes, adverse events reporting, documentation changes and manual updates.
- Experience in Maintaining calibration of workshop test tools/ equipment’s complying with ISO13485 standards and site policies.
- Experience in Training international customers, AU based customers, in–house technicians, distributors, product specialists and has experience in managing service contracts.
- Experience in conducting training for technician from Southeast Asia including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, and Philippines
- Experience as a Lead Auditor: Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Customer service & RA/QA.
Mr Alec Tahamtani
Our Service and Repair Administrator providing customer support for all enquiries.
Direct Line: +64 2 9814 2019
- Customer Service: +61 2 9814 2000
- Freecall: 1 800 737 222
- Facsimile: +61 2 9878 5551
- Email: Repair and service contact form